Now in its 3rd year, CSP Today South Africa 2014 is the perfect mix of local and international experts to help you overcome key financial and technological challenges, addressing the most critical topics in order to achieve cost reduction and mitigate risk perception to boost confidence and reliability on CSP.
This is the only CSP-focused event where you can meet and network with developers, leading policy makers, investors, EPCs, consultants, suppliers and technology experts. At this event, key decision-makers from across the entire CSP community will gather to take a share of the 3,300 MW booming market.
Your business will return from the conference equipped to:
- Lower your LCOE with R&D developments and international know-how to improve competitiveness against competing technologies
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP by understanding the investor’s criteria to guarantee your project gets funded
- Meet rising local content requirements and fight higher costs through streamlined project procurement and supply chain management techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in South Africa through top-level official input to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your operational value and capacity for the latest advances in storage to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand
“CSP Today is the only market oriented CSP conference worth attending”
Get full details on speakers, agenda updates and networking opportunities by requesting the brochure here
Date: 8-9 April 2013
Venue: Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel, Strand Street, Cape Town, 8001
Contact: Rochelle Gayle