IQPC South Africa, in partnership with Affordable Land and Housing Data Centre (AL+HDC) and Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF), is pleased to announce the 4th Affordable Housing Summit taking place from the 26 – 28 August 2014 at Crowne Plaza, Rosebank Johannesburg.
Join over 40+ government officials, municipalities, developers, financial institutions, bankers, contractors, construction firms and other stakeholders as they discuss different strategies for building and delivering quality affordable houses in a high demand market.
Top 6 reasons to attend IQPC’s 4th Affordable Housing Summit:
- Learn about the opportunities arising as the national government and financial institutions invest over R200b in infrastructure and development projects in order to improve the delivery of affordable and social housing
- Benchmark your development projects by ensuring high-quality construction at affordable costs
- Outcome and knowledge-based sessions to create better partnership between the private and public sector
- Gain insight into alternative loan structures and innovative financial approaches
- Discover how to unlock the South African affordable housing market through identification and acquisition of available land for housing
- Learn how to tailor your affordable housing project development and target your market – not every municipality or project is the same
Plus gain insights from the National Credit Regulator (NCR), AFHCO and Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA) – the expert speaker panel include:
- Louisa Hetisani, Manager (NCR) will deliver a keynote address on behalf of Nomsa Motshegare, Chief Executive Officer
- Sharon Trail, Chair of Investment Committee (SHRA) will present on the subject of rental in affordable housing
- Renney Plit, CEO and Chairman (AFHCO) will present on Inner City Affordable Housing