EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA ROADS AND RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT 2015 IS NOW IN KENYA. A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR ALL TRANSPORT INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS INVOLVED WITH AFRICA’S BOOMING EAST & CENTRAL AFRICA REGION!
Quick Summit look:
September 29: Pre-Summit Masterclass, “Key Aspects of Project Finance for PPPs”.
September 30: Conference Day 1
October 1: Conference Day 2
Distinguished speakers leading the summit include:
E.R Yescombe, Summit Chairman, renowned PPP & Project Finance expert
Dr. Shaaban Mwinjaka, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Transport Tanzania
Dr Md Mahabubul Bari, Transport Adviser, Rwanda Transport Development Agency
Engr Solomon Ouna, Railway Project Manager, Kenya Railways
Ndabaniwe Therence Ruhimbi, Conseiller au Cabinet du Ministre, Ministère des Transports, des Travaux Publics et de l’Equipemen, Burundi
Apollo Kashanku, Senior Transport Economist, Ministry of Works & Transport, Uganda
To Register, please go to this link: http://tinyurl.com/nrnbpy3
Fill-up the last page and send to [email protected]
Please call +6582635180 or email [email protected] for all inquiries (sponsorship, exhibition, delegates)
East and Central Africa roads and rail infrastructure summit is the largest in the region.
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Continuous growth in building and construction industry in East Africa
- 11th Africa CemenTrade Summit 2019
- East Africa Digital Construction 14th-15th November 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
- Rwanda receives US $68m for Ngoma-Ramiro road upgrade