BASIC 250 EASY LIFE, thanks to a special gearcase, is able to manage the welding process in a semi-automatic way. Working range 75 ÷ 250 mm.
The electronic system guarantees the continuous repeat of the welding cycles and automatic control of the preset parameters, therefore the operator needs only to validate the welding phases. The user-friendly graphic display allows a quick setting of the desired parameters.
The EASY LIFE system can store up to 4000 welding cycles and sum them up into a PDF file. This report can be transferred to a PC/laptop through a USB port.
The EASY LIFE system data logging now shows the time!
BASIC 250 EASY LIFE is able to weld fittings such as elbows, tees, Y-branches and flange necks without any additional equipment by simply fixing the clamps’ drag bar.
– A machine body with 4 clamps and 2 hydraulic cylinders with fast non-drip couplings
– An extractable heating plate
– An extractable milling cutter, with safety micro-switch
– An electrohydraulic gearcase EASY LIFE
– A hydraulic hoses with non – drip quick couplings
– Adapters SMARTLocK (RITMO patented) from Ø 75 to 225 mm
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Tool for flange necks;