Kenya Mining Forum will be held from 12-13 November 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya. In partnership with the Kenya Chamber of Mines and with our extensive experience in the organisation of conferences, Kenya Mining Forum’s remit is to deliver yet again a platform contributing to the development and investment in the mining sector in the region.
Overview of the event
- 2-day Strategic conference: Providing insights into hot legal issues, commodity trends, productivity tools for your operations and address power supply shortages.
- NEW! B2B Indoorexhibition showcasing the latest solutions for the industryas well as the indoor expo; showcasing leading technology and innovative services covering the value chain of the mining industry.
- Investors’ briefing providing the right tools to invest in Kenya’s mining
- NEW! Outdoor Equipment display area for heavy machinery and vehicles
- NEW! Matchmaking platform to ensure valuable business meetings during the event
- FREE technical workshops: Enhancing and educating the mines personnel expertise on the field (artisanal mining, gemstones and commodities)
- 3nd edition of CEO round table: Coming back on the key issues between public and private stakeholders.
Who will attend?
- Large & small scale
- Gemstone and precious metals
- Finance houses
- EPC companies
- Insurance companies
- Law firms
- Tech providers
For more information please contact:
[email protected] |d: (+27) 21 700 3515
[email protected] |d: (+27) 21 700 3588