Argus Africa Roads 2019 taking place on 26 – 27 June in Nairobi is a leading industry event that brings together over 120 experts from across the road industry to discuss key market topics.
The event attracts players from across the supply chain including road construction groups, road authorities, contractors, financial institutions, bitumen producers, traders, shippers and innovative service providers.
Expert industry speakers from leading companies will address a range of topics including –
– Latest road developments and investments in Kenya, Tanzania and other east Africa regions
– Impact of Iranian sanctions and alternative supply sources for east African road projects
– Updates on market developments including South African bitumen surplus volumes, European supply flux and IMO regulations
– PPP and the role of the private sector in building road and corridor projects in Africa
– Delivering safe and sustainable road infrastructure through technology innovations
– Demystifying bitumen transport and storage from bitubags to bitutainers
If you are interested in acquiring relevant knowledge and building your network to further expand your business in this growing segment of Africa, this event is the place to be.