The council of Registered builders of Nigeria (CORBON) is organizing a building congress with the theme Nigerian Building Industry and National Economy.
Date: from 2nd-5th November, 2015
Venue: International Conference Centre-Abuja
Time: 8.00am -6.00pm daily
At a glance:
Over 3,500 building professionals attending.
Aim of the conference
- To bring together major public and private sector players in the built sector to harness ideas and the solutions on building standards.
- To advance the technical know-how of operators in the field and apply relevant current innovative technologies in building systems
- To provide continental networking opportunities with the authorities , international organizations and top industry players
- To unmask the synergies and opportunities in the building sector
- To position the built environment as the powerful driver of economic development in Nigeria.
More about Corbon
The Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria, CORBON was established by Federal Republic of Nigeria Act Cap No. 40(formerly known as Decree No. 45 of 1989), and now established by BUILDERS REGISTRATION ACT CAP. B13LFN 2004.
For further details contact:
2nd Floor, Kays Plaza
Obafemi Awolowo Way
Tel234 8034514872, +234 8029861383
The Business Development Director,
Nile Support Services
DL+234 802 305 0678, 806 9484557
Email:[email protected], infonilefoci.com.ng