Tender No. Nita/13/2017-2018 for supply, delivery, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of CCTV surveillance system and bio metric access control system
The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the Supply, Delivery, installation configuration and testing Outdoor and indoor CCTV surveillance and Biometric Access Control system.
Description Categories Supply, Delivery, installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of CCTV surveillance System & Biometric Access Control system.
• Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from the Authority Website (www.nita.go.ke).
• A complete tender document may be downloaded free of charge from; www.nita.go.ke and ifmis portal www.suppliers.treasury.go.ke.T
• Those who download need to notify the procuring entity on email: [email protected]
• Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs, must be expressed in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days from the closing date of the tender.
• As part of Preliminary evaluation, Tenderers MUST provide a Tender Securing declaration which shall remain valid for 30 days beyond tender validity, attach copies of Current Tax compliance certificate, VAT, PIN, Registration Certificate/incorporation certificate, fill The Business Questionnaire form attached and attach an appropriate Business License, and any other details as specified in the Appendix to instructions to tenderers.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, marked with the tender number and be deposited in the tender box provided National Industrial Training Authority, Block ‘B’1st floor and to be addressed to, Director General, National Industrial Training Authority, Commercial Street, Industrial Area, P.O Box 74494-00200, Nairobi to be received on or before 20th June 2018 at 1000hrs (East African Time). Late tenders will be rejected no matter the circumstances.
• Bulky tenders which will not fit in the tender box shall be received by the procuring entity at NITA in the Procurement Manager’s office situated on 12th Floor.
• Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers representatives who choose to attend the opening at National Industrial Training Authority, dining hall next to the main gate on 20th June 2018 at 1000hrs (East African Time).