Malindi Water and Sewerage Company Ltd has received funds from the Water Services Trust Fund under the Up – scaling Basic Sanitation for the Urban Poor (UBSUP) and intends to use KES. Seven (7) Million of the funds to undertake the following projects. The Company hereby invites bids from eligible firms to undertake the following works.
1. A copy of certificate of Registration/Incorporation
2. A copy of Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, VAT and PIN certificates.
3. Completion certificate of works of similar nature and magnitude undertaken in the last 3 yrs.
4. The filled Price Schedule in the Format provided
5. The dully filled Form of Tender in the Format provided
6. A Tender Security of 2% of the tender sum
7. A copy of certificate of registration with the National Construction Authority (NCA – 7 & above)
8. A duly filled up Confidential Business Questionnaire in format provided
9. Audited Accounts for the last 3 years
10. A Certificate of Pre-tender site visit duly signed
11. Litigation history related to government contracts – Fill the litigation form and should be signed by the commissioner of oaths
12. A valid Business Permit issued by County Government
Bidders are expected to provide sufficient proof of years of experiences in similar works, references, financial strength, staffing capacities, equipment and physical facilities.
Tender documents with detailed specifications can be obtained upon payment of the above charges from Malindi water and Sewerage Company Limited’s Cash Office during normal working hours. or be viewed on our website: www.malindiwater.co.ke.
Completed tender documents in a plain sealed envelope bearing no indication of the tenderer but clearly marked with the “Tender No…….. For… should be addressed to ;
The Managing Director
Malindi Water and Sewerage Company Ltd
P.O Box 410 – 80200
The sealed tender document should be deposited into the Tender Box Marked “UBSUP Project” at the Companies Offices located next to Kilifi County Assembly on or not later than 5th July 2017 at 10:30 am.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the Companies Boardroom in the presence of the interested tenderers or their representatives who chose to attend.