TENDER NO. KeNHA/1809/2017
Tender Name: CONSTRUCTION OF MARIGAT BRIDGE ALONG THE MARIGAT – MARICH PASS (B4) ROAD
1. The Kenya National Highways Authority now Invites Sealed Bids from firms for; Construction of Marigat Bridge along the Marigat – Marich Pass (B4) Road
The following must be submitted together with the tenders:-
a) Submit a written power of attorney authorizing the signatory of the bid to commit the bidder; and
b) Update any information submitted with their bids and update in any case the information indicated in the schedules and continue to meet the minimum threshold criteria set out in the bid documents.
As a minimum, bidders shall provide the following information:
c) Evidence of access to lines of credit and availability of other financial resources
d) Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
e) Current work commitments
f) Current litigation information (Sworn affidavit)
g) Availability of critical equipment
h) Availability of key technical personnel
i) Similar work experience
j) History of non performing contracts
k) Details of Sub-Contractors, if any
l) Bidders shall also submit proposals of work methods and schedule in sufficient detail to demonstrate the adequacy of the bidders’ proposals to meet the technical specifications and the completion time as referred to on Conditions of Tender and Instructions to Bidders.
m) The bids MUST be sequentially serialized.
2. There will be a MANDATORY pre-bid site visit on Tuesday 17th October, 2017 at 10:00 am starting at Marigat Bridge.
3. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from Procurement Office (Headquarters) Kenya National Highways Authority 1st Floor, Blue Shield Towers during normal working hours.
4. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs, must be expressed in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for a period of 120 days from the closing date of the tender.
5. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number and be deposited in the Tender Box at Mezzanine floor,
Blue Shield Towers or be addressed to:
Deputy Director (Supply Chain Management)
Kenya National Highways Authority
Blue Shield Towers, Mezzanine Floor,
Hospital Road, Upper Hill
P O Box 49712 – 00100
so as to be received on or before Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017 at 11.00 am.
6. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at KeNHA Boardroom on 3rd Floor, Blue Shield Towers, Nairobi.