1. Coast Water Services Board a State Corporation in the Ministry of Water and Sanitation (MW&S), has received funding from The National Treasury (TNT) towards the cost of financing water projects in the Coast Region under the Drought Mitigation Programme Phase III and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contracts shown in the table below.
2. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect tender documents during normal working hours from 0800 hours to 1630 hours local time from Monday to Friday, except during lunch hour (1230 hours to 1400 hours), and during weekends and public holidays.
3. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ksh.1000 in cash or Bankers Cheque payable to the Chief Executive Officer or can be downloaded free of charge from Coast Water Services Board website www.cwsb.go.ke. and immediately email their names and contact details to: [email protected] for records and communication of any tender clarifications or addenda.
4. Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
5. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at Procurement Office, Coast Water Services Board
Mikindani Street Off- Nkrumah road, Mombasa and be to:
Chief Executive Officer
Coast Water Services Board
Mikindani Street (Off- Nkrumah road)
P.O. Box 90417 – 80100
so as to be received on or before 15th May 2018.
6. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the Boardroom, Coast Water Services Board, Mikindani Street (Off- Nkrumah road) in presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend.
7. Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to participate.