1. Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AAWSA) invites interested bidders to participate in the tender for the supply of:
Lot 1:Large Size (DN50DN150 mm) Woltman Water Meters and
Lot 2:Large Size (DN50DN400 mm) Woltman Continuous Recording Water Meters.
2. The bid documents shall be purchased from the Procurement Support Process during office hours against payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) for local suppliers and an equivalent amount of money for foreign suppliers, upon presentation of registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development of Ethiopia, renewed trade License for the current year, tax clearance certificate & VAT registration certificate for local suppliers and business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment for foreign suppliers.
3. The bid shall be submitted in two envelopes: 1. Technical envelope 2. Financial envelope. One original and one copy.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of A.A.W.S.A Procurement Support process located, at Megenagna, next to Customs Authority Head Office, on the road to old 24 Kebele, P.O.Box: 1505, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Tel.+251 011 662 00 10/1802, Fax: +251 011 16 62 39 24, Email: [email protected]
5. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 270,000.00 (Two hundred seventy thousand) for lot one and Birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand) for lot two, in the form of certified payment order (C.P.O) or a bank guarantee (counter guaranteed by a local bank if it is from outside the purchaser’s country) or Cash. Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the bid documents.
6. All eligibility certificates should be found in the original technical document envelope and are submitted in the tender box on or before the closing date.
7. The procuring entity reserves the right to increase/decrease by 20% the goods indicated in the tender document.
8. The winner supplier shall furnish 10% of the contract amount as performance bond within 15 days as of the contract signing date.
9. The bid must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before 10:00 A.M. on December 12, 2017.
10. The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend on December 12, 2017 at 10:30 A.M.
11. The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or wholly.
Addis Ababa Water & Sewerage Authority (AAWSA)