Improvement of water supply systems, construction of water storage tanks and installation of solar power system for Ewaso Ngiro tannery and leather factory
1.1 ENSDA invites sealed tenders from eligible bidders for the improvement of water supply systems, construction of water storage tanks and installation of solar power system for Ewaso Ngiro tannery & leather factory located in Narok County.
1.2 The tender documents can be viewed and downloaded from the website, www.ensda.go.ke or IFMIS tender portal, supplier.treasury.go.ke at no cost.
1.3 A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates at ENSDA Head office in Narok, off Narok – Bomet road during normal working hours from 8.00a.m to 5.00 p.m on Mondays to Fridays upon payment of non-refundable fees of Ksks 1,000 payable to National bank account No. 01003041548100. This only applies to bidders who opt to collect hard copies of the bid document. The fee does not apply to bidders who obtain the document electronically.
1.4 Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
1.5 mandatory requirements shall comprise but not limited to the following:
1. Site visit prior to submission of bid. Certificate of site visit must be attached to the bid document
2. Certificate of incorporation of the company/business registration
3. Tender security equivalent to 2% of the tender sum.
4. Valid tax compliance certificate
5. Evidence of physical location of the company/firm
6. Name, address and telephone number of bankers
7. Details of experience and past performance of works of similar nature
8. Qualification and experience of key personnel proposed for administration and execution of the contract
9. Financial capability of the bidding firms by submitting audited accounts for the last three consecutive years
10. Stamped and signed letter of verification not debarred
11. Registration by the National Construction Authority (NCA)
12. Certified copy of CR12 certificate issued by the registrar of companies
13. Dully filled and signed confidential business questionnaire
14. Dully filed and signed form of tender.
1.6 Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at ENSDA HQ located along Narok-Bomet road opposite Maasai Mara University so as to be received on or before Monday 16th April 2018, 1430Hrs.
1.7 All pages in the bid document must be paginated in the correct sequence and initialed on every page by authorized persons in the correct sequence.
1.8 Youth, women and Persons with disability are encouraged to bid.
1.9 Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at ENSDA Board room 1.