1 . The Addis Ababa City Government Transport Authority has funds within Employer’s budget to be used for the Construction of fence, Office Gurad House, Garage, Store and Canteen Septic Tank and SoakAway, Car Wash Asphalt Work, Drainage Works and Street Lighting works Summit Condominium Site one(1 ) Bus Depot.
2. The Addis Ababa City Government Transport Authority (TA) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Summit Condominium Site one (1 ) Bus Depot.
The works shall be completed within 120 Calendar days from commencement of works. Bidders should have successful experience in the execution of similar works in nature and complexity. Eligible bidders are invited to submit Wax-sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, equipment and other necessary requirements for the execution and completion of the works.
3. TA invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit Bid Document for the project mentioned in item (2): -The bidders shall have a certificate of registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development with category (GC-3/RC-2/BC 2 and above),renewed for 2009 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include
i) Its trading license renewed for 2009 EC;
ii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at the bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
iii) Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPA)
4. The bid is open to firms and voluntarily formed joint ventures from eligible source countries, in accordance with the Rules for Procurement. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible firms may obtain further information, f required, but exclusively in a written form at the Transport Authority (TA) at the address given below, from Morning 8:30 AM to 1 2:30 PM and Afternoon 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Mondays to Thursdays and Morning 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and Afternoon 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM on Friday and except public holydays, not later than Ten (10) calendar days before the submission date.
Address: Transport Authority (TA), Procurement Property and General Service Directorate, Equatorial Guinea Street (22 Road), Meklit Building, 7th floor, Tel: +251 – 11 6-39-46-55.
6. A complete set of the Bidding Document in English language may be purchased by interested applicants through the submission of a written application to the address above, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300 (Ethiopian Birr: Three Hundred Ethiopian Birr); only and the method of payment will be in cash or bank certified check.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening.