TO: All contractors of category GC/BC class 6 & above with valid license for the current year
1 . Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise (EPSE) has budget to be used for the Construction of finishing work of condominium shops at different Lots of Addis Ababa housing Project.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tender procedure and is open to all contractors of category GC/BC class 6 & above with renewed license and VAT Registration certificate. Bidders must submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labour, material, equipment and any other necessary requirements for the execution and completion of finishing work of condominium shops at different Lots of Addis Ababa housing Project.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of:
Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise
Address: EPSE Head Quarter CHURCHIL ROAD
Floor/Room number: 1st Floor, Room No. 103
Town/City: Addis Ababa
P.O. Box No./Postal Code: P.O. Box 1629
4. Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must be eligible fulfilling the requirements of the Particular instruction of the Project.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (Three Hundred) starting from November 10, 2017. A bidder can purchase all the 7 lots. But submit only one lot.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 30,000.00. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer, and must be Bank Guarantee, or a Cashier Payment Order (CPO) at the bidders option. The bid is valid for a period of 90 calendar days.
The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the above address on or before November 29, 2017 at 12:00am. Bids should be submitted with One Original and One Copy for technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes on the date and time specified.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidder‘ s representatives who choose to attend at the office of Ethiopian Postal Service Enterprise on November 29, 2017 at 02:30pm.
7. The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive in formalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
8. All bids must include 15% VAT (Value Added Tax) on the summary of Price.