Amhara National Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau through the Government of Ethiopia
has received credit from the National One WaSH Program (IDA, UNICEF, World Bank & DFID/ADB) towards the cost of
Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Program and it intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for which this invitation is issued.
1. The Amhara National Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau now invites eligible bidders with Work Licenses in water works construction (WWC), for the construction of the following Town and Rural water supply projects.
Lot No Project Name Package Number Location Bid Security
01 Degolo(Town) Amahara /OWNP/CW/NCB/13/2015 Jamma S/Wollo 120,000.00
03 Kessa(Town) Amahara /OWNP/CW/NCB/8/2015 Banja Awi 60,000.00
02 Menta Wuha(Town) Amahara /OWNP/CW/NCB/7/2015 Guangua Awi 90,000.00
02 Garero(RPS) Amahara /OWNP/CW/NCB/11/2015 Bati Oromo 40,000.00
2. Bidders interested to participate in more than one lot shall prepare and submit separate bidding document for each lot without repeating the key personnel and machineries.
3. Bidding will be conducted through a National Competitive Bidding (NCB) in accordance with the procedures of the
World Bank Guideline and Standard Bidding Documents.
4. Bids shall be valid for a period ofOne hundred Twenty (120) days after bid opening.
5. Each Lot must be accompanied by the amount of bid security as stated in the table above in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO with validity period not less than 120 days + 28 days.
6. Bid must be delivered to Amhara National Regional State, Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau, Water
Schemes Construction Input Supply Directorate, Room No One Wash Building, Bahir Dar,before 9:30 AM on Feb 12/2018 and Bids shall be opened at 9:30 AM on the same date in the presence of the bidders or their legal
representatives who wish to attend.
7. Bidders are required to submit copies of all eligible documents and licenses which are renewed for the year 201 7/2018.
8.A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from the Water Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau, Finance and Property Administration Support Process, room no. 84, in the working days of the 30 consecutive calendar days starting from the date of flotation of the news paper, up on payment of a none refundable fee Birr 300 /Three Hundred birr/ for all lots or equivalent amount by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
9. The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
Amhara National Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy
Room Number: – One WaSH Building
Tel. 058-226-24-60/ 0582200855
Fax: 058-226 24-61/ 058-220-46-76