East African Real Estate Development pic would like to procure 10,000 square meters cup- lock scaffolding system with H20 wooden beam and invites registered suppliers with their trade license valid for the year 2010 E.c., registered for VAT and having tax clearance to submit sealed bids.
1. The cup-lock scaffolding system which will cover around 10,000 square meters with minimum room height of 3.0 m. The scaffolding system shall include all accessories with different combination and wooden I beam.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 AM and 1 :30 to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 12:30 AM on Saturday. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of September 20, 2017 at the above office upon presentation of the document mentioned above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.
3. Bidders shall submit three envelopes, Qualification Information, Bid Security, and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the three envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
4. Evaluation is to De carried-out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next with pass and fail basis. The responsive bidder in the Technical evaluation will subjected to financial evaluation.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Oct, 12 2017 at 10:00 A.M local time in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00. Late bids will be rejected.
6. East African Real Estate reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
East African Real Estate Development pic.
Udeta, Torhalloch Inside Awash Winery Factory.