Invitation To Bid
1. To: All Contractors of category class GC/BC 3 and above with license valid for this year.
2. The Jimma University has funds within the employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of Construction Works of Sebeta Distance Education, Guest house and Logistic Center (Liaison office) Projects,
3. The Jimma University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction and Completion of above mentioned Works.
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Jimma University Procurement and Property Administration Directorate or Capital project planning and monitoring team and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 am to 16:30 pm local time.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to Jimma University capital Project Planning & Monitoring Team and than receiving documents from Procurement and Property Administration Directorate upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 700 (Seven Hundred birr).
7. Bidders are instructed to submit one Original and two Photo Copies of the Qualification Information Documents, and one Original and One Photo Copies of the Financial Bid Documents in separate Envelope Bid bond must be attached to Technical qualification document. Copies of documents should be photo copy of the original bid documents. And signed, Stamped and sealed Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) must be returned with other tender documents. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection from tender.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below 9(c) Hamile 3, 2009 E.C. at 10:00 AM. Local time, late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened on the same date at 10:30 A.M. Local time, in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9(c)
9. (a) Address documents may be inspected at: Jimma University main campus
(b) Address documents will be issued from: Capital Project Planning and Monitoring Team
(c) Address Bids must be delivered to: Procurement & Property Administration Directorate
(d) Address ofBid Opening: Jimma University Senate hall
10. Each bids must be accompanied by bid security enclosed with the separate envelope in the amount of Birr 250,000.00 (Two Hundred Fifty Thousand birr) furnished by certified Pay Order checque (C.P.O.) issued by a recognized Domestic Bank so as to reach Hamile 3, 2009 E.C., time at 10:00 AM. Local time.
11. The Employer reserves right to rebid the works based on ITB. 42.
12. The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders may obtain further information from Jimma University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate and Tel. 047 111 41 84 00 at Jimma
Required GradeGC/BC 3 and above
Post DateJun 27, 2017
End date Jul 18, 2017