The South Nation Nationalities and Peoples Regional State, Industrial Parks Development Corporation invites registered contractors with license renewed for the year 2010 E.C and registered for VAT to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of Infrastructure Work for BENSA DAYE Rural Transformation Center.
NB. Bidder with poor efficiency of any of projects in the SNNPS and other regions in the country, having been black listed for none performing and termination of a project cannot compete for any bid. (whenever recognized Will automatically be rejected)
To qualify for the award of the contract the bidder is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria which are provided in bidding document.
Bidding will be conducted through the standard Bidding Document (SBD) for procurement of works For National Competitive Biddings (NCB) prepared by the Federal Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, 2011.
1. Bidders are instructed to submit “One Original” and “Two copies” of Technical and Financial Documents in different folder. Labeled as Original and Copy for Both Proposals Properly, separately and shall be sealed in large outer mother envelope.
2. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of written application to the above address and payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 400.00 (Four Hundred) for document starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on The Ethiopian Herald for 30 calendar days. The final submission date and opening of the technical proposal will be on 31st date of this announcement at 3:00-5:00 & 8:30 local time respectively. If the 31st day is not a working date, it will be held on the next working day.
3. All Bidders must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand only). The bid security shall be payable on demand to the bureau and must be an irrevocable letter of credit, or Bank Guarantee, or a certified payment Order (CPO) at the bidders option.
4. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification application first and financial document of qualified bidders next.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders Legal representatives who choose to attend at the SNNPRS Industrial Parks Development Corporation Meeting hall.
6. The SNNPRS Industrial Parks Development Corporation reserves the right to reject all or parts of bids.
SNNPRS Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Hawassa, Piazza, Awash Bank Building Floor 6
Fax: 046 2128538, P.O.Box 1814