1. The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation re invites sealed bids by amending the requirement that was published on The Ethiopian Herald dated June 23, 201 7 Volume No. 244 under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) from registered supplier for the supply of: –
o Medium Curing Cut-back asphalt MC-30
o Medium Curing Cut-back asphalt MC-3000
o Rapid Curing Cut-back Asphalt RC-70
o Penetrated Graded Asphalt Cement 60-70
o Penetrated Graded Asphalt Cement 80/1 00
o Penetrated Graded Asphalt Cement 40/50
N.B: – The Delivery place is specified in the Biding document.
2. Where a Supplier wishes to Participate for this bid but not yet registered in the suppliers’ list may apply to the relevant authority for registration.
3. The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from the office of Bulk Procurement Team against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 for each lot upon presentation of Trade License renewed for 2009 E.C., Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate in addition to the registration certificate indicated in item No. 2 above.
4. This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English language.
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the office of the Bulk Procurement, before the closing date and time on September 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
6. Bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of not less than 0.5% of the quoted price and not exceed Birr 500,000 ((Birr Five hundred thousand) either in a form of Cashier’s cheque or certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other than these shall not be acceptable.
7. Bids will be opened on September 14, 2017 at 10:30 AM in the Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation’s Bulk Procurement Conference Hall in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
9. Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
Bulk Procurement Team
Tel: +251 11 667 54 73