The Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) invites sealed bids for Works from eligible Bidders
1. Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the procurement indicated above
2. The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
4. More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
5. A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 150,000/= for the road marking for existing gazetted parking bays in Kampala city to the bank.
The documents should be collected at the address given below in 7(a) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective 26th April 2018.
6. Bids must be delivered and registered by 10.00a.m on 29th May 2018 at the address in
7(a).. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives that may choose to attend at 10:30a.m on 29th May 2018 at the address below.
7. The Head of Procurement and Disposal Unit,
Kampala Capital City Authority
P. O. Box 7010 Kampala – Uganda
City Hall 1st Floor Room B114A