Electrical and Mechanical Services
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – 10:00
Monday, April 9, 2018 – 12:00
Supply, delivery and off-loading of transformer
Tender number: 49 /2018
Closing date and time: 17 April 2018 at 10:00
The Mogalakwena Municipality hereby invites service provider to supply and deliver the following items.
SPECIFICATION FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND OFF- LOADING OF TRANSFORMER
The following conditions shall apply:
Prospective Bidders should be registered on Central Supplier Database (CSD)-attach summary report.
Quotations must be accompanied by:
valid Tax clearance certificate; (Tax compliance status pin issued should also be attached for new tax clearance certificate issued
Company registration certificate, CK1, CK2 etc.
ID Copies of the shareholders
B-BBEE status level certificate from an accredited agency, auditors or accountants/Sworn Affidavits
MBD 1, MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 6.2 and MBD 8 and MBD 9 forms obtainable on the Municipal website www.mogalakwena.gov.za and procurement office (stores).
- Quotations which are submitted in the wrong box, faxed, e-mailed and submitted after the closing time will not be considered.
- Exclusion of other items will cause a disqualification, all quotes must be prepared according to the specification
- Any alterations on the quotation must be initialed.
- Errors and/or omissions in technical specification of the offer, or the price calculations will disqualify your bid.
- No pricing option is allowed. Only one price for one brand must be supplied.
- Please indicate the brand which is quoted and that which will be delivered.
- Only locally produced or locally manufactured textiles, clothing, leather and footwear from local, raw material or input will be considered.
- The exchange rate to be used for the calculation of local production and content must the exchange rate published by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) at 12:00 on the date of advertisement of the bid.
- SABS approved technical specification number SATS 1286:2011will be used to calculate local content.
All awards are subject to the user division confirming the sample.
Only firm prices will be accepted, non-firm prices (including prices subject to rates of exchange variations) will not be considered.
Fixed prices must be valid for thirty (30) days.
VAT MUST BE LEVIED BY VAT REGISTERED SUPPLIERS ONLY.
Suppliers must be in a position to deliver within 14 days upon receipt of official order.
Quotations will be evaluated on a 80/20 point system. Whereas 80 points will be for price and 20 for preference as per PPPFA 2000, BBBEEA 2003 and preferential procurement regulations 2011.
Quotation on company letterhead in sealed envelope written the notice number and/or description of service must be deposited in a quotation/notice box of Mogalakwena Municipality (Civic Center), 54 Retief Street, Mokopane, 0600 when all request for quotations will be opened in public in the old council chambers, on the ground floor.
All technical queries regarding these specifications should be directed to Mr. Johan Fourie in the Electrical Department at 015 491 9648 or 084 263 1612 and all administrative queries to Procurement office at 015 491 9662/9647/9731/9671