Tender In Removal Of Steel Pedestrian Bridges At Daspoort, Grosvennor And Mzimhlophe Station
Industry: Services Civil Tender
Tender Cost ( Non-Refundable )
Required CIDB Grading
Preference Points System
Compulsory Briefing Date, Venue and Time
Tender Closing Date
Removal of Steel Pedestrian bridges at Daspoort, Grosvennor and Mzimhlophe station
YES, 31-Jan-18, 6th Floor Boardroom, Shosholoza Junction Building, Cnr Leyds and Simmonds Street, Braamfontein @ 14h00
1. Evaluation criteria
Please refer to the attached documents in the following link www.etenders.gov.za
2. Compulsory Briefing Session
VENUE: Sixth Floor Big Boardroom, Shosholoza Junction Building, Cnr Leyds and Simmonds Streets, Braamfontein, Johannesburg (Gauteng).
· Some of the projects listed above may need a physical site visit, just after the briefing at Shosholoza Junction Building.
· No potential contractor/service provider will be allowed to the briefing session if they are late.
· Parking is a challenge and this needs to be considered in your planning.
3. Tender Collection
Tender Cost is R 1000.00 per bid document which is Non-Refundable. Proof of payment will be utilized in
the evaluation process i.e. No bid will be considered if bid was not paid for.
Tender documents may be collected from Ms. Zonke Ntshangase on the Sixth Floor, Shosholoza Junction Building, Cnr Leyds and Simmonds Streets, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng as per the table above (09h00 – 15h00) on proof of payment of an amount indicated above (VAT included) per set which is not refundable. (No cash or cheques will be accepted). Clearly indicate the Tender Number on the Deposit Slip as reference.
· No tender document (CD i.e. Compact Disc) will be sold/issued within three (3) working days on EFT payments. All EFT payments must be processed three days before bid collection cutoff date.
· No tender document (CD i.e. Compact Disc) will be sold/issued and collected on the day of the briefing/site meeting.
· The closing date for the sale and collection of each tender document will be a day before the briefing date at 15h00. No issuing will be done after as a result of failure to collect.
4. Banking Details:
Account Holder : Metrorail trading as PRASA
Bank : Standard Bank
Branch : Braamfontein
Branch code : 004805
Account No. : 200348523
Sealed tenders must be deposited as prescribed time per tender in the Depositing Box located at the Reception,Ground Floor, Shosholoza Junction Building, Cnr Leyds and Simmonds Streets, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
For further information, please direct enquiries to Ms. Zonke Ntshangase on (011) 085 7060 or [email protected]
Date Posted: 2017-12-08
Closing Date: Feb 13, 2018