Tender No. AE/001/2018–2019/IR/W/01–03, 05 – 07 & 09 – 19 for Routine/Recurrent Maintenance, Periodic Maintenance, Spot Improvement Works, Special Drainage Works, Upgrading to Bitumen Standard for Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Iringa Region – FY 2018–19 – Cycle I.
1. This Invitation for tenders follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for FY 2018–19 works which appeared in PPRA’s website (www.ppra.go.tz) on tenders Portal and TANROADS’s website (www.tanroads.go.tz ) on 28th May 2018.
2. The Government of United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) – Iringa region during financial year 2018/19 and it is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payments under various contracts for Road Works in Iringa Region.
3. The Regional Manager, TANROADS – Iringa acting for and on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS referred to as the Employer, invites sealed tenders from eligible tenderers registered by Contractors Registration Board (CRB) in relevant classes as specified under each tender
4. Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering [NCT] procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act 2011, Pubic Procurement Act (Amendments) 2016 and Regulations, 2013 and its Regulations (Amendments) 2016 – and is open to National eligible tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in
5. Interested potential tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the tendering document at the office of the Regional Manager, TANROADS, P.O. Box 23, IGINGILANYI – IRINGA Tel: + 255 26 2968881 Fax: + 255 26 2968882 E-Mail: [email protected] from 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of tendering document(s) and additional sets may be purchased by interested tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as indicated in the table. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque through account number 01J1043011703 CRDB Bank, payable to Regional Manager, TANROADS – IRINGA
7. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the tendering documents unless otherwise specified in the Tender Data Sheet.
8. All tenders in one (1) original plus three (3) copies properly filled and enclosed in plain envelopes must be addressed and delivered to The Secretary, Delegated TANROADS Regional Tender Board, P.O. Box 23, Iringa at Igingilanyi area 21km from Iringa Town along Iringa – Dodoma Road, on Friday 22nd June, 2018 at or before 10:00 hours local time.
9. Tenders will be opened promptly in public and in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening at the TANROADS Regional Manager’s Conference Room – IRINGA shortly after closing time.
10 Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, and tenders not received, tenders not opened and tenders not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
REGIONAL MANAGER – TANROADS,
P.O. BOX 23,
Tel: + 255 26 2968881, Fax: + 255 26 2968882,
E-Mail: [email protected]