Various Maintenance Works for Trunk & Regional Roads in Katavi Region Bid No.AE/001/2018 -19/KTV/W/1-19
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for these Maintenance Works that appeared in PPRA WEBSITE dated 07th May, 2018 and Procurement Journal on 22nd May 2018.
2. The Chief Executive, TANROADS represented by the Regional Manager, Katavi has received Funds from the Roads Fund Board towards the cost of Maintenance Works for Trunk and Regional Roads in Katavi Region, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Various Maintenance Works for Trunk and Regional Roads in Katavi Region
3. The Chief Executive, TANROADS represented by the Regional Manager, Katavi now invites sealed bids from eligible National Civil Engineering Contractors registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) in Classes specified in the table below for carrying out of Various Maintenance Works for Trunk and Regional Roads in Katavi Region
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and its amendment 2016 GN No.333, and are open to National Bidders only as indicated above in respective bids
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Delegated TANROADS Regional Tender Board, Katavi Region, P.O Box 440 Mpanda Telephone No. 025 2957110/12, Fax +255-252957111 and E-mail address [email protected] from 8 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.(offices are located at Ilembo Areas near new Mpanda Bus Terminal)
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as shown in the above table. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANROADS Regional Manager, Katavi Region.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Bidding Documents.
8. All bids in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 1200 hours on Thursday 28th June 2018. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the TANROADS Regional Manager’s Office, Katavi, Region.
9. Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids, bids not received, bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.
TANROADS Regional Manager’s Office,
P.O Box 440 – Mpanda