Lake Victoria North Water Services Board has received financing from the Government of Kenya through the Ministry of Water and Irrigation and intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds towards the cost for construction of the following projects
1. Sosiani-Kosachei Water Pan and Associate Works. Tender No. LVNWSB/Sosiani-Kosachei Pan/2017-18/01The Board now invites eligible contractors to submit sealed tenders to bid for the below projects. Bidders are allowed to put in bids for all the lots
2. Sosiani- Kosachei Spring Water Project and Associated Works. Tender No. LVNWSB/GK/UG/SOKOS/2017-2018/02
3. Kaptagat Water Supply Project. Tender No.LVNWSB/GK/UG/KAPTAGAT/2017- 2018/03
Minimum Qualification Requirement
• Registered Contractor with National Construction Authority (NCA 5 or above) – Water Works
• Audited financial statements for the last 3 years
• Experience as a main contractor in at least 2 similar assignments in the last 5years
• Valid Tax Compliance
• Registration Certificates including disclosure of Directors of the Company
• A Project Manager (BSc Civil Engineering with 5 years experience)
• A site agent with Diploma and at least 5 years experience in Water Supply Projects
• A Surveyor with at least a diploma in Survey and 5 years experience in Engineering Surveys
There shall be a MANDATORY PRE-TENDER SITE VISIT to the project sites. Interested bidders should converge at Eldoret Water and
Sanitation Company Limited (ELDOWAS) from 10am on 14th December 2017 for the Visit. Non-attendance of the Mandatory Pre-Tender Site Visit will lead to automatic disqualification. The costs of the Mandatory Site Visit will be borne by the Bidder
A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000.00. Per set. The method of payment will be cash (deposit to KCB Kakamega account No. 1103686909) or banker’s cheque from a reputable bank in Kenya or through Lake Victoria North Water Services Board MPESA pay Bill No. 909318. The bidding documents will be collected from the address below upon production of a purchase receipt. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 1200 hours East Africa time on 22/12/2017.
Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Further information can be obtained from the Board’s Website www.lvnwsb.go.ke or the National
Treasury Website http://supplier.treasury.go.ke/site/tenders.go/index.php/Late Bids will be rejected.
Bids in plain sealed envelope with clearly marked tender numbers should be deposited in the tender box situated at the Board Head Quarters as per the address below so as to be received on or before 1200hrs local time.
Bidders are required to serialise pages of all their bid documents.
The Bids will be opened, physically thereafter at 1205 hours hrs local time on 22/12/2017in the presence of the Bidders’ Representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below:
The address referred to above is:
The Chief Executive Officer
Lake Victoria north Water Services Board
Off Kakamega –Kisumu Road
P.O Box 673-50100