Atterbury Property Group launched its Waterfall Business Estate, a staggering 1,6 million square metre mixed-use commercial development – the most ambitious of its kind being undertaken in South Africa.
Atterbury Property Group CEO, Louis van der Watt says: “The opportunity to develop this mixed-use commercial precinct in the heart of the fastest growing metropolis on the African continent is an extraordinary legacy.” The development of Waterfall Business Estate will be market-driven, and roll out over the next 14 years with a total value well over R25 billion.
- Construction of the Waterfall City in South Africa ongoing
- South Africa’s US $78m mixed-use office development almost complete
- Office occupancy levels in major cities in South Africa still low
- South Africa to debut the largest rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) system
- South Africa to invest US $136m in redeveloping two projects