The first ever Cooling United Live will take place on October 7-8, 2020
In lieu of traditional trade shows and conferences, Danfoss Cooling is excited to announce their first virtual event — Cooling United Live. Designed specifically for air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food retail and industrial refrigeration audiences, Cooling United Live will serve as both a learning forum and new technology exhibition.
“It is time to reconnect with our peers and leaders in our industry and move cooling forward. We’re excited and honored to present Danfoss’ first ever fully immersive digital and live event experience,” said Dorthe Borup Sindberg, Marketing Communications Director at Danfoss Cooling. “We have an engaging lineup of thought leaders and interactive sessions for both days of Cooling United Live. And, unlike a traditional conference, attendees can log in from anywhere in the world. Therefore, we’ve made sure to have experts on hand in multiple languages, so everyone can participate.”
Moving forward with Cooling United Live
Cooling United Live will focus on the various ways the cooling industry is growing and evolving. It will feature a wide variety of session types tailored to different audiences, including:
- Live panel discussions and Q&A’s — Take a deeper dive into the new technologies that will shape the future of cooling. Attendees will have an opportunity to engage with experts in real-time at the live events.
- Engaging keynote speakers — Topics range from megatrends to returning to the workplace in a new environment. With this online format, attendees can easily pick sessions that best fit individual needs.
- Connecting with experts in localized regions — Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with Danfoss experts in their local languages. This creates a custom experience tailored to each attendee.
- Smaller chatrooms post-session — Reconnect with fellow cooling professionals to discuss key findings and questions from the session. There will be multiple opportunities for socialilzing — much like a traditional conference.
- Product and system demos — Whether through 3D renderings of new products or more hands-on demonstrations, attendees of Cooling United Live will get an up close experience of new technology offerings from Danfoss.
A new approach in a remote environment
“As we’re all adapting to a new way of life, we are eager to reconnect with our customers and all fellow cooling professionals in a new and engaging way,” said Stéphane Nassau, Senior Vice President of Global Sales at Danfoss Cooling. “That is our main purpose behind Cooling United Live — to provide an environment that fosters professional development and relationships in our new, sometimes disconnected, environment.”
Cooling United Live is tailored toward installers, OEMs, distributors, wholesalers and anyone with a particular interest or speciality in the cooling industry.
Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy. Our solutions are used, for example, for cooling, air conditioning, heating, controlling electric motors and mobile equipment. Our innovative engineering can be traced back to 1933, and today Danfoss is a global leader with 28,000 employees and sales in more than 100 countries. We are privately owned by the founder’s family. For additional information and registration, please go to CoolingUnitedLive.com.
By Lynne McCarthy Danfoss South Africa PR