The West African Ports Evolution 2016 forum will give coastal and hinterland stakeholders proven, future-proofed solutions and alternatives for demand driven port expansion and enabling better planning for infrastructure development. Participants will take home solutions and alternatives that can be used to aid in the modernisation of their facilities, boost the integrity of their operations and make informed assessments as to whether to rehabilitate existing facilities or expand infrastructure.
The key driver for this forum is to enable and facilitate African solutions for African challenges and present and encourage the business case for a single window system.
Participate in the only event that offers a step-by-step guide in the African port expansion project life cycle.
From managing your RFP (request for proposal) process, to completion, you’ll learn from the experiences of your peers to develop your own plan for successful expansion. Get a holistic perspective of the coastal expansion underway in West Africa with sequential contributions made from key stakeholders for a comprehensive look at existing throughput and demand forecasts.
- Identify the related infrastructure development activities to port development and expansion in West Africa
- Discover methods of reducing clearance times at your ports
- Grasp the concept of Single Window to integrate service delivery
- Navigate the legislative environment for port expansion and investment
- Enhancing trade and connectivity within the region
- Focus on the technologies that can advance the ports in West Africa
- Streamline your port’s activities to enhance efficiency
Currently port competitiveness in the region and the greater African continent are at a tipping point, with the number of expansion and developmental projects taking place. At African Ports Evolution – West Africa, you will hear up-to-date information about port projects and the most successful port in the region.
Get in touch:
Date: 6 September 2016 to 7 September 2016
Time: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Venue: Movenpick Hotel, Accra, Ghana