Kenya had the highest number of mega infrastructure projects in East Africa in 2016, Deloitte has said, noting it helped the country to maintain its lead as the regional powerhouse.
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Kenya tops Africa and ninth globally in geothermal rankings
- Kenya slides to position 14 in Africa Hydropower ranking
- Continuous growth in building and construction industry in East Africa
- Kenya Power to invest US $15 million on projects to improve supply