Kenyans are rushing to beat the November 30 deadline for the installation of solar water heating systems. This is bringing more opportunities for suppliers of such products, an energy company has said.
- Solar projects in Kenya to benefit from multiple financial instruments
- UK firms to invest over US $3m in 5 African countries’ solar energy sub-sectors
- Tanzania to provide electrification of all islands through renewable energy
- New solar mini grid to electrify 500 homes in Nigeria
- Kenyan businesses and homes to benefit from solar microgrid project