The annual Gas Options: North & West Africa Summit, takes place as part of EnergyWeek Morocco – has been developed in response to the growing gas potential in the region. Co – located with the Africa Renewable Energy Forum, both meetings will highlight relevant business opportunities for gas and renewable energy project development.
With gas widely considered the most affordable and clean base-load energy source, the North & West Africa: Gas Options Summit (14th & 15th November, 2018) focuses on North and West Africa’s booming gas markets. It will explore the evolution of global gas market as a catalyst for industrial growth for the region and provide investor insight into gas economies and projects for North and West Africa.
Learn more by visiting our website: https://www.gasoptions-nwafrica.com/
For any enquiries, email us at: GO-NWA@energynet.co.uk
- Africa Renewable Energy Forum 2018
- The Regional Energy Co-operation Summit
- The Southern Africa Renewable Energy Summit
- EnergyWeek Morocco to welcome 400 energy decision-makers
- Burkina Faso, Mali and Ghana Ministers of Energy to join TOTAL, CI-GNL, RLSF, APUA, ANARÉ and WAGPA at the Regional Energy Co-operation Summit in Côte d’Ivoire this January