DSPA (dry sprinkler powder aerosol) generators are innovative fire extinguishing and suppression tools designed to be used on class A, B, C and F (K) fires. DSPA generators are non-pressurized and do not deplete oxygen when extinguishing a fire.
They are more efficient and effective than conventional systems, they are non-corrosive and non-conductive, are friendly to the environment and not harmful to humans or animals. The aerosol expands volumetrically upon activation, flooding an area and knocking down flames immediately while reducing heat from as high as 700°C. This makes it safe for responders and fire marshals to effectively save lives and property.
DSPA products are distributed by DSPA KENYA FIRE SYSTEMS, a fire solutions company that strives to provide exceptional value to its customers with an intense focus on quality, reliability, and services while providing innovative products.
- DSPA 5
The DSPA 5 aerosol generator can be used by firefighters and professional first responders as a highly effective knockdown tool against fires. It is deployed manually into a room or compartment that requires firefighting. The DSPA 5 generator is recommended for firefighting in buildings and other structures. It can be used in every fire stage, but its value is best displayed during fully developed fires.
Advantages of using DSPA 5
- Can be deployed quickly and easily, without entering the room
- Knocks the fire down, flames are gone within seconds
- Prevents flash overs and back drafts
- Saves crucial time & money
- Considerably increases firefighters safety
- Is friendly to the environment
- Is harmless to humans and animals
- Does not cause any over pressure
- Is very small: perfect for any fire truck or smaller intervention vehicle.
- Is the perfect tool when water supplies are low or difficult to reach
- Prevents a great deal of equipment and property damage
- Prevents fire spread to other rooms and buildings
- Guaranteed for 15 years
2. DSPA fixed extinguishing systems
DSPA fixed extinguishing systems combine the unique technology of DSPA Aerosol generators with high-quality fire panels and accessories from Labor & Strauss (LST). Highly trained engineers design complete systems that will include a combination of sensors, DSPA aerosol generators, and other components, based on customer unique needs.
Advantages of DSPA fixed fire extinguishing and suppression systems
- Easy to install
- Very easy to maintain
- Very efficient (only a small amount of aerosol is needed)
- Very cost-efficient (DSPA requires no expensive pipework)
- Can easily be connected to conventional fire detection systems
- Are guaranteed for at least 15 years with minimal servicing
- Are unpressurized, nor do they increase pressure inside the room or object during discharge, making transport, installation and use easy and safe.
- Have a fully automatic and autonomous (independent) system of activation.
- Do not depend on electrical power and/or pressure supply
- Are very small, saving much space in and around your building.
- Can be used in places with an ambient temperature ranging from -50°C to +75°C with humidity up to 98%.
- Use a unique cooling system preventing any form of efficiency loss.
- Can be installed easily and quickly, without any interruption of ongoing (production) processes.
3. Standalone solutions
For smaller applications like switchgear, electrical cabinets, small transformer stations, and cargo containers, DSPA offers a simple, yet multi-functional standalone solution for fire detection and extinguishing using the Nofiq FMD (Fire Management Device).
Advantages of using Nofique FMD
- High-end detection method based on CO and heat (Max & RoR)
- Can be integrated into an existing fire alarm system
- Continuous monitoring of electrical cabinets where every alert. Alarm, or interface is reported
- Easy to install, easy to maintain
- Guaranteed extinguishing
- Operate without human intervention
DSPA products can be a big difference in ensuring occupational safety!
DSPA in use