Eagle Technology develops and sells Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). These software help maintenance professionals reduce downtime, increase production capacity, comply with regulations, and achieve a greater return on investment.
Eagle focuses on facility maintenance and asset management and is a preferred partner with Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Trane, and Tridium. These partnerships have enabled Eagle to promote, manage, and service customers worldwide.
For more than 30 years, the firm has been working with various industries developing and improving their Software “Proteus MMX” offering the ability to boost productivity, control cost, and maintain compliance all from the web and mobile-enabled software.
They have studied every aspect of maintenance from the mom-and-pop shop all the way to Fortune 500 Manufacturing facilities. You get the most efficient, effective, and affordable CMMS/EAM package that any maintenance team is looking for right now.
ProTeus serves all BACnet compliant building automation control systems with ProTeus Data Interface, capturing information to keep buildings in peak maintenance condition
Commenting on Eagle’s Africa presence, Jolandie Konig, Marketing Coordinator said, “We have partners and international dealers located in Africa and other countries around the world where language and geographical business expertise is needed. We’ve only recently expanded our market to Africa, we have an office in South Africa to assist with the growth.”
Explaining on what makes Eagle Technology, Inc stand out from competitors Jolandie Konig states that Proteus MMX offers the features of a traditional EAM/CMMS solution, preventive maintenance scheduling, work orders, service requests, and asset management and is designed to support clients from small to very large. Proteus MMX is designed from the ground up to integrate with edge devices, building management systems, accounting, and ERP solutions, and other best-of-breed solutions based on specific client needs.
- Mobile CMMS: Proteus MMX Mobile application gives maintenance technicians data and history at their fingertips. Equipment readings, usage history, readings, parts, and root causes are entered into the Proteus MMX database in real-time. With a quick scan of a barcode or QR Code, a technician can find an asset, find a work order, manage inventory or retrieve a manual needed for a repair.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): Proteus MMX offers more than traditional reporting and analysis of data collected by assets, work orders, labor, material history, and costs. KPI’s can be used to track performance over time and indicate when an organization is operating within its target levels. Standard and Custom KPI’s are offered in Proteus MMX. Power BI integration to Proteus MMX allows clients to create their own custom data views.
- Service Requests: Without signing into the system anyone in the company has the ability to enter a service request. It streamlines requests for service and repairs, allowing users to submit service requests via the web browser. Individuals in off-site warehouses, buildings on campus, etc. can request service instantly, by simply accessing a URL. This function can be designed for many uses and portals can be created for discrete submission without exposing client locations.
- Inspections: Proteus MMX Inspection allows the administrator to set up and share specific inspections capturing data as a part of the inspection such as pressure, amperage, or other readings. Multiple value types for pass/fail, ranges, numeric values, yes/no, and other types of responses are gathered along with an optional signature. The administrator can check a box requiring all answers to be filled before a completion date can be entered for the inspection. There is also the ability to put risk questions in place, preventing a technician from accessing a work order if they are not qualified to do the work. Results on readings are trended so predictive analysis can show potential failures before they occur.
- ArcGIS: With Proteus MMX ArcGIS interface, people can find assets, based on their location from a line in the road to a light pole or fire hydrant. Each asset within the GIS framework can be accessed and tracked.
- Machine Ledger: Proteus MMX’s Machine Ledger is a Manufacturing 4.0 feature developed to help manufacturers meet world-class manufacturing excellence. It allows managers to monitor the maintenance of machinery, revealing root causes failure reasons. It is viewed through the asset data and shows when maintenance occurred when breakdowns occurred when additional maintenance was done and when the scheduled maintenance actually was supposed to occur. Preventive Maintenance can also be scheduled based on Run Time or machine controls information in real-time. Machine Ledger will also track components within the complex machine for run time, replacement along with the maintenance data previously described. The visual format of the machine ledger over a running 52 weeks gives a clear picture of overall machine performance.
- AI Chatbot: Proteus MMX offers an optional feature called Ask Steve, an AI Chatbot. It is a conversational analytics platform that allows users to converse with their data to extract information and graphical responses. Its ease of use allows all types of users to work with the platform. A user can “drive” through their data, discovering patterns that they couldn’t see before.
- Integration: Proteus MMS is designed to openly integrate with any system through web services.