Elsol Solar Energy Systems Ltd is a solar company that specializes in the design and marketing of:
- Solar thermal systems
- Cogeneration &
- Energy saving products
The company was founded by Eli Shilton, former Managing Director of Rand Energy Systems and former Chairman of the Israel Solar Thermal Manufacturers Association (ISOL).
Their expert team share many years of experience in the design, production, installation and servicing of solar- hot water systems.
This experience is from simple mono block thermo-syphon systems through multi family solar systems and large solar collector fields supplying hot water to swimming pools, hotels, industrial plants and hospitals.
Elsol solar energy systems are used in thousands of facilities; from individual apartments to large central heating systems.
The skill and expertise of the Elsol team backed by the experience and high production capabilities of our production team is proven daily by the changing requirements in the global solar field.
Solar & Electrical Water Heaters
Elsol solar and electric water tank heaters are available in a variety of volumes, from 30 to 300 liters; obtainable in vertical or horizontal versions.
The tank’s features:-
- High quality 3 mm thick steel at the cylinder and 4 mm at the dome end together with seamless pipes provide an extended life cycle to the tank.
Their heater tanks are internally coated with glass enamel.
This coating together with the magnesium anode, provides the cathodic protection, guaranteeing clean water and long lasting resistance to corrosion.
Water tank external cover can be either painted galvanized steel or Aluminum
The 40mm thick polyurethane insulation layer ensures long lasting retention of water heat and the polyurethane used by Elsol does not utilize CFC as a blowing agent thus making it halogen free.
Model EL is a flat plate collector encasing harp type absorber with very high efficiency level.
- Frame of the collector: Aluminium profile powder coated for maximum protection in seaside areas.
- Absorbing surface: Aluminum surface with blue titanium high selective treatment with high absorbance and low emission (α=95%, ε=4%), laser welded on the copper water frame.
- Transparent cover: Security-Tempered prismatic solar glass for maximum protection against extreme weather conditions and temperature changes.
- Header of water frame: For closed loop copper tubes in diameter Ø22mm and for open loop copper tubes in diameter ø28 with ¾” female fittings attached at each end. The headers are welded with the vertical tubes. Each water frame is tested at the pressure of 15 bars. Headers are punched with upper expansion for perfect fitting with vertical tubes and minimum pressure drop in the collector.
- Vertical tubes: For closed loop copper tubes in diameter Ø8mm and for open loop copper tubes in diameter ø15.
- Thermal insulation:
- For the EL1-EL2-EL3: 40mm thick layer of prepressed black mineral wool special for solar panels for minimum thermal loss. Rockwool insulation thermal conductivity: 0=0.035 W/m°K (EN 13162) and heat capacity 0.84 kJ/kgK.
- For the EL4: 30mm layer of prepressed black mineral wool and a second layer of rigid PU 20mm, special for solar panels for minimum thermal loss. Rockwool insulation thermal conductivity: 0=0.035 W/m°K (EN 13162) and heat capacity 0.84 kJ/kgK.
- Back cover: Aluzinc 0,4mm thick. Aluzinc stands for aluminum and zinc… fused in almost equal proportions, as a coating for the steel sheet that is coated with a silvery spangle composed of Aluminium (55%), Zinc (43,4%) and a touch of Silicon (1,6%). Great mechanical strength and 7 times more resistant to corrosion than common galvanized steel.
- Sealing materials: For perfect waterproof finish and proper ventilation of collectors casing, all materials used (EPDM, polyurethane sealant) resist extreme weather conditions and temperature changes.
The collector can be installed on a flat roof, tiled roof and in-roof.