Goodman Manufacturing Company, LP, headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA is part of the Daikin Group, which is the largest air conditioning manufacturer in the world. Also, our Goodman brand enjoys the highest market share in the USA in unitary products. Daikin Group has over 60 production facilities in the world and distributors in over 140 countries.
Goodman products could be viewed and catalogs could be downloaded from our website www.goodmanmfg.com
Goodman products are sold internationally through a worldwide network of independent or fully-owned stocking distributors who purchase direct from our factory, stock our equipment and distribute it in their territories. We fully support our distributors with quality products, good value, technical back-up, parts availability and prompt delivery.
Goodman line of products consists of the following equipment:
• Ducted central split units up to 120,000 Btu.
• Packaged rooftop units cool only, heat pump or gas/electric up to 240,000 Btu.
• Gas furnaces up to 125,000 Btu.
• Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC) 10,000 Btuh and 12,000 Btuh.
• Flexible air ducts from 4” to 18”, with or without insulation.
• Indoor Air Quality products ranging from electronic air filters, humidifiers, etc.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Goodman Manufacturing Company, LP
A Member of DAIKIN GROUP
Email: tony.[email protected] or [email protected]