IMMA Global SA was established in 2006 to enable a new approach to provide EU quality with competitive pricing to mining, oil, energy, construction and logistic sectors.
As a Turkish – Belgium Joint Venture, expanded activities in manufacturing in the global market as IMMA Global Group by a numerous company, partnership and affiliates.
The group has and is still focused serving markets in Europe, Africa, Middle East & Central Asia.
Majorly IMMA Global provides custom solutions via dedicated partnerships for best-in-the-class solutions with global brands as Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Iveco, Sandvik, Metso, Rexroth, ABB, Arcelor, Siemens, Wartsila, etc. to offer custom built competitive solutions.
- Mining Machinery & Equipment
- Truck, Truck Body & Semi Trailers,
- Oil Refineries
- Steel Works/ Tanks/ Cryogenic Units
- Ship Building
- Pipeline & Terminals
- Custom Projects & Equipment
- Construction Contracting
- Mining Processing
- TurnKey Steel Processing Plants
- Oilfield Management
- Ship Brokerage
- Spare Parts and Automotive Consumables as Tyres
Unique in the industry, The group offers custom built solutions with all aspects of tailor made inquiries.
- Product design & engineering
- Research, development & testing
- Projects installation & management
- New building construction and subcontracting
- At site servicing, manufacturing and subcontracting
- Steel works including repair, maintenance, coating & lining
- Cryogenic structure, stırage, transporting and plants
- Custom build solutions for energy, mining, oil, transporting any heavy industry request.