JCM POWER is made up of a team of world class professionals in the sector of energy and emerging markets.
This includes leadership from IFC Infrastructure Group ( World Bank ), Vestas, Recurrent Energy and Ontario Power Generation.
They are headquartered in Toronto, with regional headquarters in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Pakistan.
The company targets renewable energy projects in a selection of growing markets that combine:-
- Sovereign support
- Low electrification rates
- High irradiation/ wind resources
- Power contracts fixed to hard currencies
- Backing of the Development Finance Institution (DFI) community
They’re an Independent Power Producer (IPP) dedicated to accelerating social, economic and environmental sustainability in growing markets with a focus on projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and South Asia.
- Dodoma, Tanzania. 100MW Wind Power Project
- Salima, Malawi. 60 MW AC (75.6 MW DC) solar photovoltaic project
- Katsina, Nigeria.75 MW AC (96 MW DC) solar photovoltaic project
- Mbalmayo, Cameroon. 60 MWAC / 72 MWAC, ground‐mounted solar PV project
- Golomoti, Malawi. 20 MWAC / 28 MWDC & 5 MW/10 MWh BESS
Golomoti Solar Power Plant