Rotork is a market-leading global provider of mission-critical flow control and instrumentation solutions for the water and wastewater industry.
Rotork products control thousands of valves in the water and wastewater industry. Its flow control products are used in potable water treatment including filtration, desalination and distribution and they are also involved in level control in dams, reservoirs and irrigation systems.
Water production, distribution, collection, and wastewater treatment markets represent significant opportunities for Rotork. Applications for actuation technologies include water treatment plants, pumping stations, water pipelines, dams, sluice gates, and sewage works.
Rotork offers a full range of products for different duties and applications for the water and wastewater industry, including:
- IQ multi-turn and part-turn electric actuators for arduous environments
- CK modular design electric valve actuators
- GT rack and pinion actuators
- CVA Linear and part-turn precision modulating actuators
- Remote Hand Stations are used when access is in a hazardous or inaccessible location
- Network Bus systems make commissioning, control and monitoring a simple, quick and reliable operation
A wastewater treatment plant in Nhlangano recently installed Rotork’s IQ intelligent electric actuators to perform isolating duties on a storm separation tank. They operate knife gate valves and control the flow of sewage. This is just one example of Rotork actuators playing a vital role at a wastewater treatment plant.
Rotork is a market-leading global provider of mission-critical flow control and instrumentation solutions for oil and gas, water and wastewater, power, chemical process, and industrial applications. The company helps customers around the world to improve efficiency, reduce emissions, minimize their environmental impact and assure safety.