Shenzhen Jimy Glass is one of the leading companies globally in the processing and whole-selling of architectural and furniture glass.
Established in 1993, the Chinese enterprise has 6 major production bases in China, covering a total area of more than 200,000 square meters with more than 4,000 employees.
Their complete range of glass includes:
- Clear Float Glass
- Ultra Clear Low Iron Glass
- Tinted Float Glass
- Solar Reflective Glass
- Low E Glass
- Patterned Glass
- Safety Tempered Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Curved Glass
- Mirror Glass
- Insulated Glass …. Amongst Others
Over the years, Jimy Glass has gained a high reputation in over 100 countries.
This is due to their high quality, large production capacity, reasonable pricing with one stop professional service.
Out of their 6 factories
3 Factories can produce daily a quantity of 100 containers (2,500 tons) filled with float glass, While the other 3 factories can produce 15 containers (20,000 m2) filled with customized glass.
They adhere strictly to ISO 9001 : 2008 and while being awarded a pass from the Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (C.C.C).
They also meet international standards such as
UK BS6206 , CE EN12150 ..etc
For standard float glass sheets,
- They put easy clean powder between each glass to avoid mildew.
- They wrap the glass with plastic film before using external crates with steel banding to pack the glass for long distance transportation.
For customized glass sheets,
- They put paper, cork or pearl wood between each glass to avoid scratches.
- They wrap the glass with plastic film as a secondary layer.
- They pack the glass with strong export plywood crates with steel banding for long distance transportation.