The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has launched the tender for signaling and train control for Mumbai Metro Line 4.
The work is to be completed in 34 months.
MUMBAI METROPOLITAN REGION DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (MMRDA) invites Open E-tenders from eligible bidders for the following work:
Name of work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing, and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control including Platform Screen Doors system for Main Line and Depot of Line 4 and Its Extension Corridor (Wadala – Kasarvadavali – Gaimukh) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA
- Key Details: MMRDA/4 & 4A/CA72
- Tender Security (EMD): INR 38.09 MILLION
- Completion period of the Work: 137(One Thirty Seven) Weeks
- Cost of Tender Document. Interested Bidders have to make online payment of INR 5,000+GST (@18%) Non-Refundable as Tender Processing Fee using online payment gateway during bid preparation using Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking for each of the contract package.
- Sale of Tender Document: From 05.05.2020 to 23.06.2020 (up to 1200 hrs.) on e-tendering portal https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in for above contract packages.
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 15.05.2020 at 1100 hrs.
- Date & Time of Submission: 23.06.2020 up to 1200 hrs
- Date & Time of opening of Envelope A, B & C: 24.06.2020 @ 1100 hrs (If Possible)
- Tenderers are requested to note that this tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can only be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. For detailed information and subsequent Addendum / Corrigendum (if any), please log on to above e-Tendering Portal.
- For any additional information & help for uploading & downloading the e-Tender, please contact MMRDA’s e-Tendering service desk at the following id: [email protected] Phone No. : 022-26597445
- In case of any query / clarifications, tenderers are requested to contact the Sr. Director (System), Metro Project Implementation Unit, MMRDA at 022-26597552