The Furukawa HCR1100-ER is a high performing blast hole drill delivering better penetration with increased impact compared to its predecessor while also offering enhanced fuel efficiency.
- Delivers 55% more impact and 28% more airflow than predecessor
- Drill larger diameter holes in harder rock
- Duel dampening system stabilizes bit against rock and automatically adjusts drifter for maximum performance regardless of rock condition
- Control station positioned to keep operator away from drill rotation and dust
- Monitoring system gives quick visual of engine temperature, hydraulic oil temperature and fluid levels
- Low emission, Tier-IV Cummins engine
- TFSS (total fuel savings system) allows operator to select the optimum engine speed for the application
- Rod changer allows for install of five drill steels plus one starter rod
- Winch-ready frame adds application versatility
- Optional wireless remote allows tramming and drilling from a secondary location
- Impact rates: up to 3,300 bpm
- Drifter power: up to 29.5 hp
- Traction: up to 19,700 lb.-force
- Shoe width: up to 13 in.
- Dust collection: up to 918 cfm
Furukawa Rock Drills provide the ultimate combination of performance and economy. Built tough, our Top Hammer, DTH and Pneumatic Drills are equipped with features that maximize efficiency to assure high-performance at a low operating cost.
High-output Drifter and high volume compressor provide faster drilling.
Dual Dumper system provides benefit of straight hole and long life time of drilling accessories.
Low-emission engines and newly designed economy mode decrease fuel consumption. IDS(integrated Drilling System) optimizes the drilling condition for variety of rock type.
Heavy-duty undercarriages ensure strength and durability.
Regular maintenance tasks are performed from ground level.
We also offer a full line of options that to meet your specific application requirements.