Developed by Grenadines Homes, the Oceanna Towers is a mixed-use project that is being carried out on Water Corporation Drive in Oniru, Lagos, Nigeria. It involves the construction of 4 towers dubbed the Oceanna Cerulean, the Oceanna Indigo, the Oceanna Azure, and the Oceanna Aqua.
The Oceanna Cerulean, which was the first to be launched, is a mixed-use building that sits on a 650sqm piece of land. It comprises 17 floors of office and residential space offering 112 apartments of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom units. The Oceanna Cerulean tower has facilities such as a Gym/Spa, swimming pool, and children’s play area among others.
The Oceanna Indigo on the other hand is a 24-floor hotel tower building sitting on a footprint of 1,084sqm. It consists of branded studio and 1 & 2 bedroom luxury units, and it features amenities such as restaurants, gym, spa, swimming decks, concierge and valet service, meeting rooms, a tennis court, art gallery, and a helipad.
The Oceanna Azure and Oceanna Aqua towers are currently conceptual with implementation expected soon.
- Architects: Ecad Architects
- Design Architects: HOK Architects (London)
- Contractor: Cappa and D’Alberto Plc
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Ltd
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: CA Consultants Ltd
- M.E.P Subcontractor: Lambert Electronic
- Quantity Surveyors: Tillyard Nigeria Limited
- Piling and Foundation: Trevi Foundations Limited